- Category: USS Arizona Survivor List
- Created: Friday, 01 October 1999 00:00
- Last Updated: Saturday, 28 May 2016 06:37
Charles Andrew Amacher
Seaman First Class
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 385 95 85
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 17 January 1941
- Place: Seattle, Washington
- Onboard USS Arizona: 24 August 1941
- From: NTS San Diego
- Date of Birth: 12 January 1920
- Place of Birth: Washington
- Date of Death: 29 August 2003
- Place of Death: Allyn, Washington
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.