- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Sunday, 12 June 2016 02:19
Ernest Eugene Corey
Pharmacist's Mate Third Class
E. E. COREY
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 393 30 92
- Rate: PhM3c (Pharmacist's Mate Third Class)
- Duties: Take charge of sick bay. Do minor surgery and administer simple medicines.
- Enlisted: 15 September 1939
- Place: Portland, Oregon
- Onboard USS Arizona: 6 December 1940
- From: RS San Diego, California
- Date of Birth: Abt 1921
- Place of Birth: Washington
- Hometown / State December 1941: Seattle, Washington
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Silvia Irma Corey - Wife
- Address: 2058 15th Ave., West, Seattle, Washington
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.