- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 June 2016 19:22
Robert Eugene Clarke
Seaman First Class
R. E. CLARKE
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 342 18 59
- Rate: S1/c (Seaman First Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 22 January 1940
- Place: Kansas City, Missouri
- Onboard USS Arizona: 26 March 1940
- From: NTS Great Lakes, Illinois
- Date of Birth: Abt 1922
- Place of Birth: Kansas
- Hometown / State December 1941: Great Bend, Kansas
- Next of Kin: Mr. George Henry Clarke - Father
- Address: 1221 Murphy St., Great Bend, Kansas
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.