- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 10 June 2016 14:33
Lawrence John Cihlar
Pharmacist's Mate Third Class
L. J. CIHLAR
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 328 60 66
- Rate: PhM3/c (Pharmacist's Mate Third Class)
- Duties: Take charge of sick bay. Do minor surgery and administer simple medicines.
- Enlisted: 13 September 1939
- Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Onboard USS Arizona: 6 December 1940
- From: RS Bremerton, Washington
- Date of Birth: Abt 1921
- Place of Birth: Minnesota
- Hometown / State December 1941: New Prague, Minnesota
- Next of Kin: Mr. John Albert Cihlar - Father
- Address: New Prague, Minnesota
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.