- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2016 01:12
Howard Taisey Anderson
Fireman First Class
H. T. ANDERSON
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 328 75 66
- Rate: F1/c (Fireman First Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 10 October 1940
- Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Onboard USS Arizona: 9 December 1940
- From: NTS Great Lakes
- Date of Birth: 7 February 1921
- Place of Birth: Sharon, North Dakota
- Hometown / State on December 1941: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Next of Kin: Mrs. Hannah Knute Amundson - Mother
- Address: 316 N. 8th St., Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.