- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 May 2016 01:06
Elvis Author Alexander
Seaman Second Class
E. A. ALEXANDER
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 368 64 98
- Rate: S2/c (Seaman Second Class)
- Duties: Know naval drill duties, knots, steering and signaling. Stand watch and gunnery duties.
- Enlisted: 21 April 1941
- Place: Salt Lake City, Utah (researching)
- Onboard USS Arizona: 13 July 1941
- From: NTS San Diego
- Date of Birth: April 1917
- Place of Birth: Arkansas
- Hometown / State on December 1941: Leslie, Arkansas
- Next of Kin: Mr. Charles Edward Alexander - Father
- Address: Leslie, Arkansas
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.