- Category: USS Arizona Casualty List
- Created: Monday, 21 February 2000 00:00
- Last Updated: Friday, 17 June 2016 09:01
Fireman Second Class
- Name: Hubert Aaron
- Branch: United States Navy
- Service Number: 346 86 21
- Rate: F2/c (Fireman Second Class)
- Duties: Fire and tend boilers. Operate, adjust and repair pumps.
- Enlisted: 14 October 1940
- Place: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Onboard USS Arizona: 4 January 1941
- From: USS Brazos
- Date of Birth: 22 October 1919
- Place of Birth: Garland, Arkansas
- Hometown / State on 7 December 1941 - Texarkana, Arkansas
- Next of Kin: Mr. Alfred Alonzo Aaron - Father
- Address: Route 1, Box 153, Texarkana, Arkansas
- Disposition: Unrecoverable – Among the 900+ souls still onboard the USS Arizona
- Posthumous Awards: Purple Heart, American Defense Service Medal w/Fleet Clasp, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal w/Star, WWII Victory Medal
Information researched and compiled by N. A. Nease and provided on USSARIZONA.ORG free of charge.
May not be reprinted in any form, other than educational use, without prior written permission of the author.